Tuesday 16 July 2013

Strangers in paradise!

William Etty: The Sirens and Ulysses

You don't know what it's like
All alone in the night
Walking through empty streets
Ms mind still takes me back
To a place long ago
To a time in my life
That I just can't let go

If you wish for the sky
Are you ready to die
If you pray for heaven
Are you ready for hell
Sometimes it's hard to tell
When you finally arrive
Will you be there in time

I'm just another
Stranger in paradise
On a dark and lonely day
Stranger in paradise
I'm trying to find my way
I'm a stranger in paradise
I can't find my way back
Stranger in paradise

When the wolf's at your door
And he's hungry for more
There no chance to escape
Cause you can't change your fate
When your time finally comes
Will you still try to run
Never touching the sun

(Jack Starr's Burning Starr - Strangers in paradise)